Friday, October 17, 2008

Muskoka in Fall


The picturesque Lakeside view in Bracebridge , Ontario

It was a nice Saturday in the 2nd week of October and the weather is warm. We decided to go for a Boat Cruise at the Lady of Moskuka Sight Seeing Tours. It is a 2.5 hours drive from Mississauga to Bracebridge, Ontario and since I never been to Moskuka before I want to witness it myself as I heard good things about the beauty of the nature of the coastal waters of Moskuka. With my Canon SD1100 P&S camera I promised myself that I would capture the picturesque views and upload it on my blogs.


These are just examples of the shots I took while cruising the waters. It is a spectacular scenery especially that beauty of the place is more enhanced by the amazing color of the leaves around.It is a 3 hours cruise and food is fairly priced. I recommend that for only 26 bucks for adults ( kids 5 below are free) it its worth going.