Friday, February 17, 2012

The Move

It was a tough decision to sell the place you once called home for many years and leave your friends and quit your work to move to another place, not just a place but to another country. Not withstanding the packing, arranging the movers from the origin to the destination then unpacking your stuff to your new place. I checked my BP as it soars above the margin. No one can do it except me. With positive attitude and determination, I managed it myself. Thanks to the Internet and online resources that arranging all these to happen is not as hard as it would be. Thanks to magicjack calling from Canada to the USA is free. However, if you are going to ask me if I will do it again? My answer is I will not even think about it. My past experience is enough and my life is content in this new place I now call home.