Sunday, February 22, 2009

Digital Photo Frame Sale


Digital picture or photo frames are the coolest stuff to display your memorable photos in the house. Unlike the traditional picture this is more interactive as it works like a slide show changing the display from one photo to another. Digital Photo frames are some of the hottest gadgets in this modern world of photo framing. You can give it as gift you you can buy your own.



I'd been scouring the flyers and the web for best deals on digital photo frames until I stumped on a sale at buy.com. I compared the features, style, design and look and this frame is worth the value for my money. I admire the Polaroid 6" LCD Wide screen Digital Photo Frame w/Alarm Clock Radio XSA-00660 and I love to have one of this in my own home. When it comes to its display, this product has an aspect ratio of 16:9 / 4:3 Resolution: 520 x 288 pixels Brightness: 250 cd/m2 Contrast Ratio: 300:1. It also comes with a built-in alarm clock and speaker,an AM/FM Radio that lets you listen to an MP3 files Audio. There are multiple Transitional Styles to choose in the Slide Show mode. Stuck in an SD Card for you files and it also supports USB port and more.