Sunday, October 21, 2007

Term life insurance

Before, I and my husband are hesitant to get a term life insurance, but after my broker explained to me the benefits, I am convince that this type of insurance suits me and my husband. We bought a house and it is required to sign up for a life insurance that in case of death, there is something that will pay for the cost of the house and the remainder for my family. We chose the insurance amount that commensurates to the price of the house and at a term of 10 years.After 10 years we have the option to renew for a little price difference. With the Term life insurance that I and my husband signed up with, we are assured that our family members will be protected and the house will be paid of if something happens to us. If you have not decided to get one yet, don't waste your time, visit www.wholesaleinsurance.net and get a quote.