Saturday, September 15, 2007

Graduation announcements


Last July my daughter graduated from High School. One of the ways to announce this special event to my friends and family members is to send graduation announcements. However, I did not do this and instead I called them up and send them mass emails.

Well, that is traditional but if you want it to be grand and more classy why not send graduation announcement cards? My daughter kept on asking me if I already told people and who is going to attend on the graduation ceremony, but the way I did this is not very effective; only few attended. I thought I would have done better if I send a graduation announcement card to share this good news and share this memorable accomplishment of my daughter. This is now a lesson that I have to learn and next time she graduates in college, it will be in my to-do-lists.